Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Untitled Playlist


Daang! Radio

I recently received a package in a plain brown wrapper. It was strange to find it on the drawbridge side of the moat, and the contents were stranger still. Only this small, very colorful photo and an unmarked CD with some music on it. This guy looks familiar to me, maybe a guest villain from an old episode of Batman or something? Or maybe I saw him once on Broad Street? He sure looks like a maverick. Anyway, the CD was pretty good so I submit it here to see if anyone can help me unravel this odd mystery. The only other clue I have is that he consorts with this four-legged Furry Ninja Hellbitch whose unholy screeching caterwaul could cause all the Banshees of the world to wet themselves. Be careful.
smaller eyes

1 comment:

Donna Lethal said...

Watch out for strange packages in brown wrappers from wily irish americans.