Friday, May 23, 2008

"You'll Pay For This!"


And it will only be a paltry twenty dollars, including shipping. The lovely Miss Lynn of Boston Groupie news did the definitive review of this must have documentary, saving me a good bit of work here. Thank you BGN. And thank you John Nikolai for allowing me to post the gorgeous photo you took of Tommy playing with the Axe at the benefit for Darfur at North Quincy High School.

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! trailer


Tommy tells me that if you cannot find a copy at Newbury Comics, Axe DVD's can be ordered directly from him for $20 which includes shipping. Send your dollars to:

Tom White
45 Bertson Ave.
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Thanks!

It's been a long fucking time since I first clapped eyes on Tommy White, dressed in a mismatched plaid jacket and pants, wearing a canvas hat and hanging by the crook of one elbow from an overhead pipe at the Honey Lounge AND playing guitar at the same time. I knew right off that I liked this guy. After the set he was swinging from pipe to pipe like a monkey and I walked right up to him and it was instant friends for life. I didn't realize what I was walking into and I now apologize to all the guitarists that I thought kinda sucked 'cause they couldn't play like White Trash. Yes, I love Tommy. Who doesn't?

1 comment:

Q Tontileo said...

I had to grab this comment about Trash from the Axe site. It'd warm the cockles of heart if I had any cockles left.

From
M.D.+M.M
April 8, 2008 8:32 AM
o yea, that's me rockin the AC/DC shirt!! this guy is G-O-D!!!!!!!!!!!!