Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mighty Mighty Scottish Darleks vs Falsetto Bosstones Sock Puppet Theatre

I need someone with the skills to make me a mash-up of these two videos.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "You Gotta Go"


Darleks vs Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre


While trolling the internets for inspiration this morning I found this quote from Chuck Warner, president for life of Throbbing Lobster.

Chain Link Fence -Fireworks EP (Bisque-4) Believe it or not these guys
started off as an unbelievably earnest and sloppy popthrash band, but
Billy had his heart set on being a crooner. The results on this one
were pretty schizophrenic. Billy's younger brother Dickie Barrett
couldn't understand why I wouldn't sign his band, too. I told him
every rhythm section should know how to play ska, but no one should be
allowed to record it. Heh.

No comments: