Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MacPodcast



Daang! Radio

DitchBoarding (whitetrash wakeboarding) Trick Guide



Things are a little slow around here, so I've decided to dig deep down into my archives and see what I could come up with and I found some tapes that friends had made for me years and years ago and well, they're all podcasts to me now. This was from a tape I got from Bob MacKenzie, a name well known in drumming circles. I knew him best during his time with the Mighty Ions, Beachmasters and Underachievers. He's really worked with just about everyone. He also writes and sings and was lucky enough to marry the loverly Cilla, who fronted the Underachievers.

So here's a big shot of Beachmasters to start you off and some other choice cuts from Mackie's collection. Maybe this'll help jumpstart the sun this week. Whatever you do, don't surf alone...




Photobucket

1 comment:

Donna Lethal said...

Oh fantastic! And Besame Mucho, too.